Best Heating Sistem For Bed Bug
Nowadays, there are so many products of heating sistem for bed bug in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heating sistem for bed bug in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heating sistem for bed bug which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Ranger Bed Bug Heater | Updated Design for 2019 | 100% Guaranteed to Reach Critical Temperature | Used by Professionals and Homeowners
- Guaranteed to Reach over 120°F / 49°C core temperature to kill all life-stages of bed bugs
- Engineered to be the most durable and effective bed bug heater available
- Lab Certified for Safety and Recognized as one of the most effective products on the market today
- Large 18″ x 14″ x 27″ is able to treat most sized luggage as well as books, bedding, etc.
- Includes Built-In Timer for 2, 4, or 8 hour treatments
Rugged, Portable and Collapsible Design
The PVC enclosure area is sealed, welded construction to prevent escape during treatment, and easy to clean. The insulated outer shell is high durability 420D nylon for years of use and energy efficiency, with industrial zippers. The entire unit folds and clips together for easy storage in even the smallest city apartment.
Eliminate Travel Stress In A Zip
Heat is recognized as the ultimate solution for bed bug eradication. A key factor is the ability for heat to penetrate into hiding places that cannot be visually inspected or reached by chemicals. Industry research has shown that lethal temperatures for killing bed bugs and the eggs requires exposure to temperatures ranging from 117°F to 122°F. The Thermalstrike Ranger can safely heat up to 160°F to surround the contents with uniform heat which is able to permeate to the core, yet is safe to touch and will not damage the contents.
Completely Surround Heating
The Ranger is constructed with a UL recognized heating element which evenly distributes the heat around all 6 sides. This ensures that there are not excessive hot spots that could damage the contents or cold spots that could allow the bugs to hide. The Ranger includes a built-in thermometer and timer. Hassle-Free and Versatile The Ranger is easy to load. No rearranging the contents to ensure air flow, unlike fan-forced heating systems. The Ranger can heat treat a wide variety of items that are often difficult or expensive to treat by other means – including shoes, dry clean items, and blankets.
Dr Infrared Heater 2017 Upgraded verion 2-Tier 18 Cubic feet Portable Bedbug Heater with Thermometer and Timer
- Upgraded and reliable heating system that quickly reaches 120-155F in minutes and effectively kills bed bugs at all life stages
- Huge treatment area of 38x38x26 inch
- 2-tire steel rack system that easily fits a variety of items for heat treatment
- Portable, rugged and collapsible tent allows easy storage after each use
- Includes Thermometer/timer with alarm
The DR-122 Bed Bug Toaster is a portable, chemical-free, high performance heating chamber with a quiet, multi-blade turbo fan that can exterminate existing and potential bed bugs. This powerful 18 cubic feet Toaster can reach 120F-155F in a few minutes from room temperature. It comes with a 2-tier steel rack shelf to help treat a variety of items more conveniently and safely without any hot spots or cool spots. The tent is constructed of heavy duty nylon with industrial grade zippers that ensure uses for many years to come. This energy efficient and well insulated Bed Bug Toaster is the ideal choice for heat treatment to kill bedbugs in all life stages.
Prevsol Bed Bug Heater System for Homes, Apartments, Camps, and Hotels, Portable Heat Treatment Package for Bedbugs, Get Rid of All Bed Bugs in 6-8 Hours, Up to 300 sq ft Room, BBHD-Pro 7
- HEAT: THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG TREATMENT. Insecticides don’t always get the job done — and worse, they’re harmful. Bed bugs die at 111̊F. Their eggs die at 117̊F. The BBHD-PRO 8 Heater heats rooms up to 300 square to 140̊F to ensure comprehensive extermination every time.
- EASY SET UP — GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES. The BBHD-PRO 7 is the first PrevSol bed bug heater that runs on 4 12-amp outlets and a 120-volt circuit. These can be set up in virtually any space with the package’s included extension cords.
- MONEY-SAVING AND TIME-SAVING. Insecticide extermination and other professional methods can cost property owners thousands. This bed bug Heater is available at a fraction of the price of these methods and gets the job done between 6-8 hours. Longer with concrete buildings.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. Chemical-free and operating at a home and apartment-safe heat temperature of 140̊F, the BBHD-PRO 8 Heater is both environmentally-friendly and property-friendly.
- USA DESIGNED, USA MANUFACTURED. Designed and manufactured in the USA, the BBHD-PRO 8 Heater is rated for superior quality and performance.
Nobody wants to live with bed bugs — but when “solutions” involve costly and hazardous chemicals or ineffective vacuums, the tradeoff can seem nearly as bad. With the BBHD-PRO 7 Heater from Prevsol, bed bug removal becomes easier and more effective than ever. Portable and user-friendly, the BBHD-PRO 7 Heater uses heat to quickly and comprehensively eliminate all bed bugs in a room by heating it to a temperature of 140̊F. This temperature is both cool enough to not cause any damage to indoor objects and hot enough to effectively exterminate all nearby bed bugs — even those in hard-to-reach spaces such as wall cracks or floorboards. (Studies have shown that bed bugs cannot survive past 111̊F, and their eggs, 117̊F.) Unlike insecticides, the BBHD-PRO 7 Heater is also chemical-free, making it the clear favorite bed bug killer when environmental-friendliness and the health of those in your space are priorities.
Recent research has found that 7 of the 12 bed bug species are either immune or becoming immune to the chemicals used in treatments. Safety concerns aside, heat has a clear advantage over insecticides in that it is the only 100% effective bed bug treatment on the market today. The BBHD-PRO 7 Heater is also available at a fraction of the price of professional insecticide treatments, and it gets the job done in a fraction of the time. Simply place this bed bug heater in a space, go about with your day, and come back after 6-8 hours to move it to another site.
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the BBHD-PRO 7 Heater heats rooms up to 300 square feet. The package includes:
- 1 BBHD-PRO 7
- 1 15-foot 12/3 extension cord
- 1 25-foot 12/3 extension cord
- 2 50-foot extension cords
- 1 high-temperature fan
- 1 infrared temperature gun
- 1 instruction card
- 1 instruction DVD
- 2 sprinkler head covers
Prevsol Bed Bug Heater System, Heat Treatment to Get Rid of All Bed Bugs in 6-8 Hours, Removes All Bed Bugs in Small Home or Apartment (up to 800 sqft) BK-17
- HEAT: THE MOST EFFECTIVE BED BUG TREATMENT. Insecticides don’t always get the job done — and worse, they’re harmful. Bed bugs die at 111̊F. Their eggs die at 117̊F. The BK-17L Heater heats rooms to 140̊F to ensure comprehensive extermination every time.
- EASY SET UP — GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES. The BK-17L Heater uses a 40 or 50-Amp 240 Volt plug (stove), 30 Amp 240 Volt (dryer) plug, and 2 120/20 Amp breakers. These can be set up in virtually any space with the package’s included extension cords.
- MONEY-SAVING AND TIME-SAVING. Insecticide extermination and other professional methods can cost property owners thousands. This bed bug killer is available at a fraction of the price of these methods and gets the job done in under 8 hours.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. Chemical-free and operating at a home- and apartment-safe heat of 140̊F, the BK-17L Heater is both environmentally-friendly and property-friendly.
- USA DESIGNED, USA MANUFACTURED. Designed and manufactured in the USA, the BK-17L Heater is rated for superior quality and performance.
Nobody wants to live with bed bugs — but when “solutions” involve costly and hazardous chemicals or ineffective vacuums, the tradeoff can seem nearly as bad. With the BK-17L Heater from PrevSol, bed bug removal becomes easier and more effective than ever. Portable and user-friendly, the BK-17L Heater uses heat to quickly and comprehensively eliminate all bed bugs in a room by heating it to a temperature of 140̊F. This temperature is both cool enough to not cause any damage to indoor objects and hot enough to effectively exterminate all nearby bed bugs — even those in hard-to-reach spaces such as wall cracks or floorboards. Unlike insecticides, the BK-17L Heater is also chemical-free, making it the clear favorite bed bug killer when environmental-friendliness and the health of those in your space are priorities.
Recent research has found that 7 of the 12 bed bug species are either immune or becoming immune to the chemicals used in treatments. Safety concerns aside, heat has a clear advantage over insecticides in that it is the only 100% effective bed bug treatment on the market today. The BK-17L Heater is also available at a fraction of the price of professional insecticide treatments, and it gets the job done in a fraction of the time. Designed and manufactured in the USA, the BK-17L Heater heats rooms up to 825 square feet and uses a 40 or 50 Amp 240 Volt plug (stove), 30 Amp 240 Volt (dryer) plug, and 2 120/20 Amp breakers for power. The package includes:
(1) BK-17L Heater
(2) High Temperature fans (two options)
(1) 25′ 240 Volt/30 Amp 10 Gauge Extension Cord
(1) 25′ 240 Volt 40/50 Amp 8 Gauge Cord (works on either 40 or 50 Amp)
(1) 15′ 120 Volt 12/3 Extension Cord (1)
50′ 120 Volt 12/3 Extension Cord
All sales are final, no return policy. Warranty: 12 month full manufacturer warranty; 24 months on the resistors.
Prevsol Bed Bug Heater System, Kills and Gets Rid of All Bed Bugs in a Home, 240/40 Amp, BK-20
- THE INDUSTRY’S TRUSTED 100%-EFFECTIVE BED BUG KILLER. 7 of 12 bed bug species have developed immunities to chemicals used in most insecticides. All bed bugs die at 111̊F. Their eggs die at 117̊F. The BK-20 Heater heats spaces to 140̊F to ensure that bed bugs are fully exterminated.
- DESIGNED FOR RESIDENTIAL ROOMS. Safe, portable, and powered from 6 separate 120/20 Amp breakers with outlets, and one 240 Volt 50 Amp stove plug, the BK-20 Heater comes with Ample extension cords for use in virtually any home.
- TREAT YOUR ROOM IN 6-8 HOURS. Save time and energy: simply turn on your BK-20 Heater and go about your day. You will have a bed bug-free room in 6-8 hours.
- GO GREEN. The chemicals insecticides can cause damage to the environment and those in your home. Plus, they’re costly. Go green and save green with the chemical-free and cost-effective BK-20 Heater.
- USA-DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED. When quality-control counts, and results matter, choose the safe and 100% effective bed bug killer designed and manufactured in the USA. Choose the BK-20 Heater for your residential bed bug treatment needs.
Dealing with bed bugs? Don’t settle for a “solution” that damages your home and falls short of complete extermination. Recent studies have shown that 7 of the 12 bed bug species are either immune or becoming immune to the chemicals used in common insecticide treatments. Vacuuming, another removal technique, often does not fully remove bed bugs. Heat is the only 100%-effective bed bug killer available today. The BK-20 Heater heats rooms to 140̊F and cracks/crevices to 125̊F. All bed bug species die at 111̊F, and their eggs die 117̊F. The numbers and data don’t lie. The BK-20 Heater completely eliminates bed bugs in every room it heats.
Designed specifically for residential rooms, the BK-20 Heater is portable, affordable, and significantly safer than insecticide treatments. Many insecticides have also been shown to cause damage to the environment and pose risks to those living in treated homes. The BK-20 Heater is chemical-free and costs a fraction of the thousands typically charged by professionals offering insecticide treatments. Powered from 6 separate 120/20 Amp breakers with outlets, and one 240 Volt 50 Amp stove plug, this bed bug killer can be set up in virtually any room in the house and left to do its job. In just 6-8 hours, a room as large as 900 square feet will be freed of bed bugs entirely. Ideal for DIY-ers and pest control professionals alike, this USA-designed and manufactured bed bug heater for homes is ready for bed bug extermination right out of the box.
The BK-20 Heater package includes:
(1) BK-20 Heater
(2) High Temperature Fans (two options)
(1) 25′ 240 Volt/50 Amp 6 Gauge Cord
(1) 15′ 120 Volt 12 Gauge Extension Cord
(1) 25′ 120 Volt 12 Gauge Extension Cord
(2) 50′ 120 Volt 12 Gauge Extension Cords
(2) 100′ 120 Volt 12 Gauge Extension Cords
(1) Infrared Heat Gun
All sales are final, no return policy. 12 month full manufacturer warranty; 24 months on the resistors.
Pure Enrichment PureClean XL Rolling Steam Cleaner – 1500-Watt Multi-Purpose Household Steam Cleaning System – 18 Accessories for Deep Cleaning Floors, Windows, BBQ Grills, Ovens, Vehicles and More
- 18-PIECE HEAVY-DUTY SET: Includes all the essentials needed to effectively steam clean your home both indoors and outdoors
- ALL-NATURAL STEAM CLEANING: 1.5-liter water boiler produces up to 45 minutes of continuous hot pressurized steam to naturally eliminate grease, grime, mold, stains, and bed bugs without harsh chemicals
- SAFE TO USE ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES: Feel confident cleaning a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, granite, waterproof wood flooring, laminate tiles, most cotton and wool carpets, and washable wallpaper
- EXTRA-LONG POWER CORD: Extended 16-foot power cord makes it easier to steam clean throughout your home and includes a cord wrap for compact storing
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed with Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading warranty program
TPI Corporation HF686TC Fan Forced Portable Heater – Corrosion Resistant, Easy Installation, 5600/4200W. Space Heating Equipment
- Forced Fan Heater: durable heating equipment features internal manual reset thermal cut-out. Ideal heating accessory for small rooms. Ensures effective spot heating, area heating and freeze protection. 5600/4200 W, 240/208V. Provides even distribution of heat from floor till ceiling
- Lightweight Heating Equipment: corded-electric power source is a travel friendly heater. The portable heating accessory has a compact structure and can be used in low traffic areas like workshops, garages. Features 10FT air throw
- Reliable Portable Heater: easy DIY installation flexibility. Shockproof fan heater. Corrosion resistant and moisture proof, space heater features swivel base and is ideal for winter season and colder areas.
- High Performance Heating Appliance: electric appliance can be used as air circulator, drier or heater. The indoor electric heater is certified. The heating appliance features temperature control thermostat for achieving the desired warmth and comfort
- Care Tip: the low maintenance heating accessory can be used to remove loose dust with microfiber cloth. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with damp cloth. Do not use any detergents or cleaners.Amps high:23.4
The TPI Corporation HF686TC fan forced portable heater is a 680 series heater that has a forced air fan that distributes and circulates heat through a room, providing temperature rise to 75 degrees F. The steel housing is powder-coated for resistance to corrosion and has a handle for portability, as well as a swivel base for mounting to a wall, floor, or ceiling. The finned tubular steel heating element helps draw air flow and discharge heat, and the fan moves air at 262 cubic feet per minute, with an air throw distance of 10’. The heater includes a thermostat for adjustable temperature control from 35 to 85 degrees F, as well as an internal manual reset thermal cutout switch for overheat protection. The single-phase wiring operates on either a 240V circuit at 5.6kW, or a 208V circuit at 4.2kW. The unit weighs 20 lb., includes a 6’ power cord with a molded NEMA plug, and is compliant to standards for use in the United States and Canada by United Laboratories (UL).
Electric heaters generate warmth through a central heating element that is housed in a reflective enclosure that concentrates the energy produced. An element made of a combination of metals produces heat or infrared energy by the electrical resistance created when an electric current passes through it. Fan-forced heaters pass air over the heating element to expel heat from the enclosure for greater throw and circulation. Radiant heaters do not use a fan, but warm nearby objects through energy transfer. A heater’s voltage and wiring should be matched to the electrical circuit where it is to be used. Heaters are used in a range of commercial applications that include shop floors, construction sites, and industrial buildings. All local electrical codes should be followed when installing permanent mounted electric heating equipment.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
XPOWER X-35AR Professional High Temp Axial Fan
- Designed for high temperature work environs up to 180°f/80°c
- Ideal for pest control and water damage restoration applications
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Features sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- Maximized energy efficiency with a rated 1720 cfm while only drawing 1.6 Amps
The XPOWER x-35ar professional high temp Axial fan was designed for high temperature out environs up to 180º Fahrenheit. Use this unit in conjunction with high temperature heaters to circulate hot air for thorough pest control, water damage restoration and more. This high performance, high velocity air mover features a high torque, sealed motor, variable speed control, and a low 1.6 amp draw for a focused, powerful air flow up to 160 ft. The x-35ar is both lightweight and stackable with an included 360º rotational rack/stand and built-in daisy chain power outlet.
- Kills 100% of bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Completely non-toxic and safe: No pesticides, no chemicals, just heat.
- Extremely easy to use: Set up, load with items and press on.
- Large size. Measures 23″ x 37.5″ x 23″
- One person set-up. Folds flat for easy storage.
The ZappBug Heater kills 100% of all bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults. The ZappBug Heater is our smaller version of our popular ZappBug Oven 2. Get rid of bed bug infestations by heat treating your shoes, books, files, papers, clothes, bedding, electronics and most other household items. If you travel, prevent bed bugs from entering your home by heat treating your luggage (up to 22″ wide) and killing any bed bugs that may have tagged along. The temperature range is between 120 F and 155 F, which will kill all bed bugs, but is safe for most belongings. The ZappBug Heater is extremely easy to use. Simply set it up, load with items and press on. The included timer automatically shuts off the unit when the heat treatment cycle is done. Also included is a wireless digital thermometer to ensure that temperatures reach above 120 F.
Prevsol Bed Bug Heater System For Hotels, Portable Heat Treatment Package For Bedbugs, Get Rid of All Bed Bugs in 6-8 Hours, Up to 450 sq ft Room with 265/277 PTAC Power, BBHD-12 265/277
- HEAT IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD OF BED BUG REMOVAL: Want to get rid of bed bugs once and for all? Heat is the answer
- recent research shows that over half of existent bed bug species are becoming resistant to chemicals used in common insecticides
- all bed bugs die at temperatures exceeding 111 degrees Fahrenheit (their eggs die at 117 degrees Fahrenheit)
- this bed bug heater heats rooms to temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit to exterminate all bed bugs in a given space
- EASY TO USE AND SET UP: Don’t struggle with head-scratching equipment and dangerous insecticides
- portable and built to perform, the BBHD 12 Bed Bug Heat Treatment System is easy to set up and use
- great for first time property owners and seasoned pest control professionals alike
- simply set up in your room and go about your day until heat treatment has concluded
- COST AND TIME EFFICIENT: If you’ve ever dealt with bed bugs, you know just how long and arduous treatment can be with chemicals and home remedies
- save yourself time and money with this fast acting bed bug heat treatment system, proven to completely eradicate bed bugs from rooms up to 450 square feet in size in just 8 to 10 hours
- 100% SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, PEOPLE, AND PETS: Unlike insecticide treatments, many of which contain dangerous chemicals that can be harmful for people, pets, and the environment at large, the BBHD 12 Bed Bug Heat Treatment System is chemical free and 100% safe for the environment, your property, and those within it
- LOCALLY DESIGNED, USA MANUFACTURED: Designed by our industry leading engineers here at PrevSol, the BBHD 12 Bed Bug Heat Treatment System is a partner for life
- USA manufactured with premium grade materials and state of the art heating hardware, this bed bug killer is built to perform and built to last
Dealing with a bed bug infestation in your home or business? You want a solution that gets rid of bed bugs efficiently and effectively without causing you extra trouble in the process. The BBHD-12 Bed Bug Heat Treatment System is that solution. USA-designed and manufactured by PrevSol’s engineers, this state-of-the-art bed bug heater uses heat to comprehensively eradicate bed bugs from a room in a matter of hours—all while posing no risk to the environment, your property, or the people within it.
With recent research pointing to the ineffectiveness of common insecticides in treating increasingly chemical-resistant bed bugs, heat has emerged as the clear choice for bed eradication in both residential and commercial spaces. Heat kills all bed bug species at temperatures exceeding 111̊F, and their eggs at temperatures exceeding 117̊F. The BBHD-12 Bed Bug Heater heats rooms to 140̊F (and 121F in hard-to-reach nooks and crannies) to ensure that all bed bugs are completely eradicated.
The BBHD-12 Bed Bug Heat Treatment System is also 100% chemical-free, making it a great choice for those who prioritize safety and environmental friendliness on their properties. Plus, it’s portable and easy to use—perfect for property owners and pest control professionals alike. Simply place it in a given room, turn it on, and go about your day. You’ll have a bed bug-free space in 8-10 hours. Equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and industry-leading patented designs, the BBHD-12 Bed Bug Heater is the ultimate bed bug killer for homes and businesses. Get yours today!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heating sistem for bed bug for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heating sistem for bed bug: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy