Best Heating Oil Pump
Nowadays, there are so many products of heating oil pump in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for heating oil pump in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings heating oil pump which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Liquid/Fuel Transfer Siphon Pump – Large Squeezing Syphon for Lawn Mowers & Manual Pumping Petrol, Water, Alcohol and more! (By Luigi’s)
- ✔️️ Safe for Transferring Fresh Water from one container to another, drinking water safe
- ✔️️ Durable P.E is suitable for transferring chemicals such as concentrated acids and bases to solvents (methanol, biodiesel, isopropyl, gasoline)
- ✔️️ Quick Siphoning, when in full flow it runs at around 10 litres per minute
- ✔️️ Has a sturdy screw top to release the vacuum and stop the suctioning
- ✔️️ Money Back Guarantee – This is a value product but we still expect it to work in the long term. If it breaks in the first year, or you change your mind for any reason just let us know for a full and immediate refund, no questions asked!
Little Giant 554425 VCMA-20ULS Condensate Removal 1/30 HP Pump with Safety Switch
- CONDENSATE PUMP: Little Giant VCMA-20ULS (554425) 1/30HP Condensate removal pump features safety switch, ½ gallon ABS plastic tank and 6ft power cord.
- AUTOMATIC CONDENSATE PUMP: Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required
- LITTLE GIANT PUMP: This vertical-type Little Giant Condensate Pump features stainless steel motor shaft and galvanized steel tank cover. Thermally protected motor is UL and CSA listed. It includes Two 1-1/8” diameter inlet openings
- PUMP WITH SAFETY SWITCH: It includes safety switch can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow. Discharge is a 1/4″ FNPT or 3/8″ O.D. barbed tubing adapter.
- CONDENSATE REMOVAL PUMP: The Little Giant VCMA-15UL is suitable for high-efficiency gas furnace applications that produce an acidic condensate. It has 1-year warranty. Extend the inlet piping into the tank from 1 to 3 inches to ensure that it will not interfere with proper float operation
Motor — 1/30 HP
Discharge — 3/8″ OD barbed
Housing/tank cover — ABS
Motor cover — ABS
Volute — ABS
Tank — ABS
Impeller — Glass filled polypropylene
Check valve — Acetal
The VCMA-20ULS has a ½ gallon tank capacity. Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required. Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
It is designed for automatic collection and removal of condensate from air conditioning, refrigeration and dehumidification equipment when gravity drainage is not possible or practical. Also suitable for high efficiency oil and gas-fired condensing furnace and condensing boiler equipment.
From the Manufacturer
Little Giant VCMA Series is ideal for collecting, detecting, and the automatic removal of condensate from air conditioning equipment, de-humidifiers, high efficiency furnaces, condensing boilers, and other equipment where an automatic drain pump is required. The VCMA-20ULS features a stainless steel pump shaft, a snap-action pump switch, a removable 3/8 inch barbed check valve, a 6 foot power cord, and a 1/30 horsepower high performance motor with thermal overload protection. The pump also features an ABS tank, ABS motor cover, and ABS volute. With a check valve, the VCMA-20ULS pumps 80 GPH (with a discharge head of one foot). The pump’s tank has a capacity of 1/2 gallon.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found heating oil pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best heating oil pump: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy