Which Is The Best Griddle Plate For Natural Gas Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of griddle plate for natural gas oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for griddle plate for natural gas oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings griddle plate for natural gas oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
CookRite ATO-2B24G Commercial Restaurant 24" Manual Griddle 2 Burner Hotplates Natural Gas Range Cooks Standard Oven 36" – 125,000 BTU
- Power Type: Natural Gas.Ship from USA.
- Heavy duty burners,with a stable flame,standby pilots.Heavy duty cast iron grates for a strong bearing performance.
- Stainless steel front, back, sides, kick plate including back guard and high shelf.Enamel inner bore,inner layer net,sanitary cleaning,high temperature resistant.Removable door for easy cleaning.
- Self-reset high temperature limiting device.Heavy duty lift off cast iron burners rated at 25,000 BTU/hr. Oven burner rated at 27,000 BTU/hr.
- Oven pilot with 100% safety shut off. Multiple position oven rack guides.
CookRite Gas Range 2 Burner Hotplates 24″ Griddle Standard Oven 36″
Add an invaluable piece of cooking equipment to your busy commercial kitchen with this gas range! A great way to produce consistently high-quality food while getting the most out of your operation’s valuable floor space, this versatile machine is equipped to handle a variety of tasks, provide you with top-of-the-line cooking performance every time!
Since this unit features 2 open top burners with 1 standard ovens as the base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the ovens below for your baking and warming needs. The 3/4″ thick, 24″ wide griddle offers plenty of cooking space for pancakes, bacon, burgers, or cheesesteaks, and even features a grease trough for easy cleanup. This unit suit the cooking requirements of different foods.
This range’s cast iron grates allow you to easily slide pots from one section to another, while protected individual burner pilots eliminate spillover outages. And, extra deep crumb tray further expedite the cleaning process, as they can be removed and emptied easily.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. Stainless steel adjustable legs come standard.
Cuisinel Cast Iron Round Griddle – 10.5” Pan – Pre-Seasoned Skillet with Silicone Handle Grip – Grill, Oven, Stove Top and Induction Safe
- COOKING VERSATILITY: The possibilities are endless with this multipurpose skillet. Sear or grill anything indoors and outdoors on grill, induction and stove tops. An included silicone handle grip makes it easy to hold.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our griddle pan is a kitchen essential and made from premium quality cast iron that will provide a lifetime of quality cooking. A nonstick surface makes cooking delicate foods like eggs feel effortless.
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION: This cast iron skillet has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: To ensure long lasting use, clean cast iron cookware by hand with warm water and a stiff brush. Don’t use soap or clean it in the dishwasher. After multiple washes, easily restore with natural oils.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident in the quality of our cast iron griddle pan and back it with a 1 year, no hassle guarantee to ensure satisfaction. Start grilling vegetables, baking pizzas, frying eggs and pancakes & more!
CookRite Commercial Natural Gas Range 4 Burner Hotplates With 36" Manual Griddle 2 Standard Ovens 60” Restaurant Range – 229,000 BTU
Victoria Rectangular Griddle, Medium Reversible Cast Iron, 12.5 x 7.5 inch, Seasoned, Original GDL-189, 100% NON-GMO Flaxseed Oil Seasoning, GDL-189
- Medium Reversible Grill & Griddle is versatile and multipurpose: great for pancakes, tortillas, veggies, fajitas, meats, eggs and even indoor grilling
- Easy-grip handles are wider than competitors for easier grip with pot holders
- Pre-seasoned Griddle is ready-to-use. Victoria cast iron cookware is seasoned at high temperatures using 100% Non-GMO Flaxseed Oil for a natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time
- Victoria cast iron skillets include instructions on use and care to upkeep and improve seasoning with time. Usable in all kitchens: gas, electric, induction, oven, camping, grill etc
- High quality commercial iron casting for durability and excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia in a family company since 1939. Lifetime Warranty
Large Enough for the Family, Versatile Enough for your Recipes. The 12.5″ x 7.6″ Reversible Cast Iron Rectangular Griddle by Victoria, The Original Victoria 189 – Handmade in Colombia will let you be as capricious as you want without ever judging! If you need a flat cooking surface, you got it or maybe you want grill marks on that chicken? Et Voila! Just turn it around to expose its double personality. It has been pre-seasoned, making it nonstick and it is just waiting for you to start flipping it with recipes.
CookRite ATO-4B12G Commercial Restaurant Griddle 4 Burner Hotplates Natural Gas Range With 12" Manual Griddle On The Right Standard Gas Oven – 148,000 BTU
- Power Type: Natural Gas.Ship from USA.
- Durable stainless steel structure,corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.Stainless steel front, back, sides, kick plate including back guard and high shelf.Simple and reasonable structure,easy to manipulate and maintain.
- Heavy duty burners,with a stable flame,standby pilots.Heavy duty cast iron grates for a strong bearing performance.Highly efficient stainless steel burner,standby pilots.
- Thick grill,with excellect heat storage performance and even heating.Enamel inner bore,inner layer net,sanitary cleaning,high temperature resistant.Removable door for easy cleaning.
- Self-reset high temperature limiting device.Heavy duty lift off cast iron burners rated at 23,000 BTU/hr. Oven burner rated at 27,000 BTU/hr.Total 148,000 BTU/h.Oven pilot with 100% safety shut off. Multiple position oven rack guides.
Camp Chef CGG24B Cast iron grill/griddle
ATOSA US Commercial CookRite Natural Gas Range 6 Burner Hot Plate with 24" Manual Griddle 2 Standard Ovens 60” Restaurant Range – 252,000 BTU
Commercial 24’’Gas Range With Griddle and Standard Oven – Kitma Heavy Duty Natural Gas Cooking Performance Group for Kitchen Restaurant, 72,000 BTU
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found griddle plate for natural gas oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best griddle plate for natural gas oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy