Which Is The Best Graphics Card Cooling Fans
Nowadays, there are so many products of graphics card cooling fans in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for graphics card cooling fans in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings graphics card cooling fans which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
anidees Graphic Card Cooler 3 x80mm PWM Fan, Support ASUS Aura SYNC/MSI Mystic Sync/ASROCK Aura RGB/GIGABYTE RGB Fusion (5V 3 Pin Addressable headers ONLY) PCI Mount Bracket with Remote- AI-GP-CL
- Parallel or Vertical Cooling down Graphic card directly with three high air flow RGB Fans
- Sturdy Metal with aluminum brush with PCI mount design for easy installation
- 80mm Dual Ring RGB Fans x3 pcs: 12 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, Rainbow and static colors.
- Easy to use: the fan allows you to control the fan speed and LED mode by remote control, or connect to the motherboard, control the fan speed by PWM and light by 5V 3pin ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 (Please note: It does not support 12V 4 pin RGB header from motherboard).
- PWM fan speed control: allows for dynamic speed adjustment, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- RF wireless control: allow you to adjust Fan Speed and cycle through lighting effects / brightness / LED speed without opening the case.
Part No : AI-GP-CL
LED Color : RGB
Dimension:11.22 x 3.7 x 1.02 inches
Fan Dimension : 80 x 80 x 20 mm
Weigh : 1 lb
Max Air Flow : 11.14 CFM
Max Air Pressure: 0.49 mm-H2O
Fan Speed: 1600 rpm ± 10% RPM
Noisy Leve : 19.3 dBA
Bearing : Rifle Bearing
Connector : 5 PIN
Voltage :12 V
Start Voltage : 8.5V
Power consumption : 3.12W
Buy with confidence: 12 Months Warranty, 24 hours friendly customer service available at all time.
GDSTIME Graphic Card Fans, Graphics Card Cooler, Video Card Cooler, PCI Slot Dual 90mm 92mm Fans, VGA Cooler
- Package include: 1 Piece Graphic Card Fans with 1*Power D-type Interface cable
- Dimension: 92mm(L) x 92mm(W) x 25mm(H) / 3.62in(L) x 3.62in(W) x 1in(H) in per fan. Totally Size: 185mm(L) x 120mm(W) x 30mm(H) / 7.28in(L) x 4.72in(W) x 1.18in(H)
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Rated Current: 0.2Amp
- Rated Speed: 2000 RPM
- Air flow: 86CFM
- Noise: 27dBA
- D-type interface cable included four interfaces, three voltages: 5V 7V and 12V
- Different voltages with different airflow, speed, and noise. you can select the appropriate voltage interface to start the fan.
- 2 fans combined into one interface, Can be connected to the motherboard’s 3-pin or 4-pin interface and you only need to access one interface to run all the fans.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
StarTech.com Expansion Slot Rear Exhaust Cooling Fan with LP4 Connector (FANCASE)
This high quality PCI Fan is an add-in cooling fan designed to fit in the PCI, ISA or AGP expansion slots of any computer. The PCI fan helps improve expansion card (video card, etc.) performance, by preventing overheating, making it a great video card cooler for older, hot-running 3D graphics cards like the Voodoo, TNT2, GeForce256 and more. Powered through a simple LP4 connection to the computer power supply, the quiet-running PCI Fan utilizes a brushless DC motor that helps maintain expansion card temperatures while creating minimal noise levels. Compact enough to fit into almost any expansion slot such that airflow can be directed as needed most, StarTech.com’s PCI Fan is backed by 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found graphics card cooling fans for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best graphics card cooling fans: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy