The 8 Best Flow Meter Water Cooling Aquacomputer
Nowadays, there are so many products of flow meter water cooling aquacomputer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for flow meter water cooling aquacomputer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings flow meter water cooling aquacomputer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Aquacomputer G1/4" Filter with Stainless Steel Mesh, Ball Valves and Mounting Plate
This filter unit from Aquacomputer has a great advantage in practicality compared to standard, more simple, filters: Two integrated valves allows easy cleaning of the filter without draining of the whole system. The stainless steel filter mesh with an exceptionally large surface area is extremely durable and can easily be removed for cleaning. The Plexi cover allows visual control of the state of the filter. The large filter surface also results in a very low flow resistance. A mounting plate for installation in the case is included. Lighting possibilities are given by the G1/8″ thread at the bottom of the filter unit. Technical specifications: Material filter casing: Delrin black Material filter mesh, mounting plate: Stainless steel Material window: Plexiglas Connection threads: G1/4 Extent of delivery: Assembled filter unit Mounting plate Mounting material Allen Keys, Fittings and lighting module are not included!
Aquacomputer G1/4" Flow Rate Sensor for Aquacomputer Aquaero, Aquastream XT Ultra and Poweradjust
- Flow rate sensor from aquacomputer
- The symmetrical design with two identical nozzles allows integration into the system without having to use a certain direction of flow through the sensor.
- Has four M3 threads integrated into the bottom of the casing to allow easy fixation.
- Provides accurate data from 40l/h and is therefore perfect for systems with aquastream pumps
- Measuring Range: 169 pulses per liter
This flow rate sensor from aquacomputer has an extremely low flow resistance and is therefore perfectly suited even for High-flow systems. The Sensor is made from Delrin and stainless steel and is therefore not only technically but also optically exceptionally well-made. The symmetrical design with two identical nozzles allows integration into the system without having to use a certain direction of flow through the sensor.
The connection threads are G1/4″ in size and therefore allow the use of the sensor with all common fitting and hose sizes and types. The sensor also has four M3 threads integrated into the bottom of the casing to allow easy fixation. The sensor provides accurate data from 40l/h and is therefore perfect for systems with aquastream pumps.
Aquacomputer G1/4" Inline Temperature Sensor, Female to Female
This temperature sensor is equipped with G1/4″ inner threads on both sides to allow maximum flexibility. The temperature sensor can therefore be equipped with most fittings on the market, allowing the use with almost any hose size. The sensor connection cable has a length of 60cm and a 2-Pin connector.
Aquacomputer G1/4" Inline Temperature Sensor, Female to Male
This temperature sensor is equipped with a G1/4″ inner- and a G1/4″ outer thread and can therefore be integrated easily even directly on a waterblock or radiator. The sensor is equipped with a 60cm long cable and has a two-pin plug for connection.
Aquacomputer G1/4" Pressure Equalization Membrane Fitting
- Pressure equalization membrane fitting for a reservoir
- Permits gas exchange between the cooling loop and the surrounding air, while preventing coolant from escaping
- When installed, the membrane fitting must always be positioned in the air bubble of the reservoir.
- Fitting Thread: G1/4
- Color: Chrome
Pressure equalization membrane for top-side mounting in a reservoir. The membrane permits gas exchange between the cooling loop and the surrounding air, while preventing coolant from escaping. With this membrane, pressure changes caused by temperature variations can be equalized continuously. When installed, the membrane must always be positioned in the air bubble of the reservoir.
Aquacomputer aquaero 6 XT black/blue USB fan controller, graphic LCD, touch control, IR remote control
- Programmable four channel fan controller Graphic LC display with backlight (except LT version) USB 2.0 and aquabus interface
- Four fan outputs with up to 30 Watt of power per channel All fan outputs with 4-Pin plug, switchable between coltage and PWM control Versatile control options
- Eight temperature sensor inputs Flow sensor input Universal IR receiver (except LT version) Three LED outputs
- Extensive alarm options Acoustical alarm Speed signal output for status evaluation Expandable to a maximum of 12 fan channels
- Color:silver Manufacturer:Aquacomputer Material front:Stainless steel Design:1x 5,25″ Drive bay Display:Yes Output voltage:5 – 12V DC Number of outputs:4x 4Pin PWM Max. Power / Channel:30W Number of sensors:8x 2Pin (10kOhm) Power supply:4Pin Molex 5V/12V DC
The aquaero is an absolutely autonomous working microprocessor-controlled device with USB 2.0 interface. All speed parameters and sensor values can be set and visualized in an user-friendly menu or through an even easier to use PC-software. Additionally, the graphic LC display can be used to display almost any information using the popular LCD software LCDHype. In maximum configuration, the following devices can be connected to an aquaero 6 simultaneously 2x aquastream XT/ULTIMATE pumps 8x poweradjust 2/3 1x aquaero 5/6 LT (in this case only 4x poweradjust 2/3) 4x mps based devices (flow sensor, pressure/fill level sensor and D5 pump with aquabus) 2x farbwerk controller 1x Real Time Clock expansion module Scope of delivery aquaero 6 XT controller remote control aquaremote four temperature sensors, length approx. 70 cm one internal USB cable, length approx. 100 cm one connection cable for speed signal or aquabus manual mounting material for installation into a free extension bay Color:silver Manufacturer:Aquacomputer Material front:Stainless steel Design:1x 5,25″ Drive bay Display:Yes Output voltage:5 – 12V DC Number of outputs:4x 4Pin PWM Max. Power / Channel:30W Number of sensors:8x 2Pin (10kOhm) Power supply:4Pin Molex 5V/12V DC
Aquacomputer Flow Meter Cable for Aquaero, Aquastream XT Ultra, PowerAdjust , 18cm
- Three pin cable used to connect a flow sensor to Aquacomputer devices with a fan type connector for flow sensors
- Compatible with the Aquacomputer Flow sensor with 5.6 mm nozzle, G1/4 (53061), or the Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for Aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust (53068)
- Sleeved in black PET sleeving
- Quality construction
- Length: 18cm
Three pin cable used to connect a flow sensor to Aquacomputer devices with a fan type connector for flow sensors. 18cm (7.08 inches) in length.
Compatible with the Aquacomputer Flow sensor with 5.6 mm nozzle, G1/4 (53061), or the Flow sensor high flow G1/4 for Aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust (53068)
Aquacomputer G1/4" Flow Rate Sensor with USB and Aquabus Interfaces
- Flow sensor compatible with Aquacomputer Aquaero 5
- Reliable measurements with a flow rate of 40l/h or more
- G1/4″ Ports
- Symetrical design with two identical nozzles allows the sensor to be integrated without needing to consider flow direction
- Dimensions without fittings and connection cable: Approx. 53 x 50 x 43mm
Encased in Delrin and stainless steel, this sensor does not only offer excellent performance, but also asthetic appearance. Symetrical design with two identical nozzles allows the sensor to be integrated into a cooling loop without needing to consider flow direction. G1/4″ connection threads ensure maximum compatibility and allow use with many tubing sizes. Mounting is easy with the four M3 threads at the bottom. Reliable measurements are possible with a flow rate of 40l/h or more, making it ideal for use with aquastream pumps. The USB version of the high flow sensor features intregrated signal analyzation with integrated USB- and aquabus interface, a configurable alarm output as well as an external temperature input. For monitoring and configuration the software aquasuite is available for download. A 4-pin aquabus interface allows direct connection to an aquaero 5 (not included). The alarm output can either be configured as an artificial rpm signal for connection to a fan channel with speed monitoring (e.g. Mainboard fan channels) or as a switching channel for e.g. activating a LED in case of an alarm. For alarm monitoring besides the measured flow rate, an external temperature sensor input is available. The external temperature sensor input is compatible with all temperature sensors offered by Aqua Computer.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found flow meter water cooling aquacomputer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best flow meter water cooling aquacomputer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy