The 10 Best Dutch Cast Iron Oven Cooking Kit
Nowadays, there are so many products of dutch cast iron oven cooking kit in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for dutch cast iron oven cooking kit in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings dutch cast iron oven cooking kit which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
CampMaid All Tools Kit
This “All Tools KIT” will include: CampMaid Lid Lifter, CampMaid Flip Grill, CampMaid Charcoal/Wood Holder Heat Source, and CampMaid KickStand, CampMaid Chimney.
Overmont 6 Quart/9 Quart All-Round Camp Dutch Oven Camping Kettle Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid Griddle with Lid Lifter Handle for Camping Cooking BBQ Baking
- All-round Dutch Oven. The integral legs on both pot and lid allows the oven sit perfectly over the campfire, also make the lid a great griddle to fry meals. Moreover, cast iron pots are not coated in toxic chemicals, safe non-stick surface and can be used both on the stove and in the oven.
- Well Known as a Lifetime Pot. Compared with pots of other materials, Overmont dutch ovens are made of high quality cast iron, will last a lifetime (or more) if cared for properly. It can be a family pot also save much money for you.
- Energy-saving and Environmental Protection. Heat is evenly distributed and held, making it great for deep frying, searing, and baking. It also has the advantages of heat insulation and better sealing performance, so even a new camper can do great delicious roasted chicken with this pot.
- Intimate Lid Lifter. Considering the great weight of cast iron, Overmont equips a lid lifter for each of the dutch oven. Besides, the durable handle allows you to hang it over the open fire. We also design an eagle pattern on the lid as our Logo which means freedom, power, strength and desire for life.
- HOW TO CARE：Once you are done cooking on Overmont dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
Overmont Dutch Oven Cast Iron Casserole Pot 5 QT Dual Function Lid Griddle Skillet Pre Seasoned with Handle Covers Stand for Camping Home Cooking BBQ Baking
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch oven. Overmont Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently â€” just like cast iron should. Measures 11x11x6.7â€ with lid.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Overmont seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- STURDY, COMFORTABLE HANDLES – We know cookware can get heavy when itâ€s filled with your grandmaâ€s secret recipes. Thatâ€s why we designed two comfortable handles into both the cast iron pot and lid to help you transport your family traditions smoothly and safely. We also throw in 2 silicone handle covers as the pot can get very hot after cooking. You can even serve dinner directly from the lid.
- VERSATILE, SUPERIOR COOKING – This double cast iron set works everywhere you go â€“ it can be used both on the stove and in the oven, and can withstand temperatures well above what is considered safe for non-stick pans. Overmont double Dutch ovens also come with a stand which allows you to cook outdoors.
- HOW TO CAREï¼šOnce you are done cooking on Overmont Dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Lid Lifter. Black 9 MM Bar Stock for Lifting and Carrying Dutch Ovens. (Black Finish)
Essential tool for campers when cooking in a camp dutch oven. The “T” bar design lifts a hot lid of coals and comes in handy when moving dutch ovens from fire to table. High temperature black finish.
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven, 2 Qt
Lodge Logic 2-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven with Iron Lid
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
CampMaid 6 Piece Combo Set 12" Oven/Lid Lifter/Flip Grill/Charcoal/Wood Holder Heat Source/Kick Stand/Stand
CampMaid is an innovative patented line of multi-use, compact, portable, outdoor cooking tools for camping, emergency preparedness/survival, scouts, tailgating, hunting, beach cookouts, small urban environments, and backyards. CampMaid’s outdoor cooking system inspires creative meals as it converts the multi-use tools to create a griddle, smoker, grill, steamer, pizza oven, frying pan, baking pot, and more, offering users a full range camp-kitchen-in-a-bag. Versatile, safe, portable, and leaves-no-trace, CampMaid is the only thing you need to elevate you next outdoor dining adventure.
Camp Chef DO10-6 Quart Dutch Oven Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron with Lift Tool and Lid
- Seasoned Cast Iron is ready to cook and easy to maintain
- Deep Dish Lid increases air flow for even cooking
- doubles as a skillet or serving trivet
- Thermometer Channel,Check temperature without removing lid.
- Free lift tool, for easier handling of hot cast Iron.
Camp Chef cast iron used only the highest quality materials and is double seasoned to provide the best initial finish and makes it “ready to use”. Our cast iron will last a lifetime and be easy to maintain your deep black color and seasoning. Easy care using our Cast iron Conditioner (sold separately). We have a durable long lasting finish. The new quality standard in cast iron.
KitCast (6 in One + e Book)- Cast Iron Scrubber (7" Circle) Premium Stainless Steel Chainmail Cleaner With Bonus Hot Handle Holder + Pan Scraper + Grill Scraper + Kitchen Towel + Drying Hook
- KITCAST’S BEST RATED handcrafted rings made by the highest grade 316L stainless steel- the highest food grade steel in the industry offers easy and effortless cleaning of any cast iron cookware item like iron skillet, dutch oven, grill pan, baking sheet, tea pot, cookie sheet, cauldron, tortilla press, hibachi, pie pan and more!
- SEVEN IN ONE TIME SAVER BONUS PACK-The bonus items worth more than $12 with chain mail circle scrubber(Skillet Handle Holder, Pan Scraper, Grill Scraper, Cleaning Towel, Drying Hook and e book with mouthwatering skillet recipes) provide you a magical experience in easy cleaning, restore, seasoning and cooking.
- SILICONE HOT HANDLE HOLDER offers a secure, comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stove-top. High heat resistance silicone protects hands up to 470 Degree F.
- DURABLE POLY-CARBONATE PAN AND GRILL SCRAPERS offers a clear wash of straight edges and curves for flat and curved areas with heat resistant up to 290-degree F.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Light weight, convenient for home, camping or travel. Never have grit lodge into your cast iron skillet set ever again!
Stainless Chainmail Scrubber for Effortless Cookware Cleaning! A new study has found there are 10 Million bacteria per square inch of a kitchen sponge. The 8×6 inch chainmail scrubber with latest, innovative method of neat cleaning TIME-SAVER BONUS PACK helps fast work of tough cleanup jobs on just about all pots and pans in the kitchen, iron skillet, grill pan, Cast Iron Dutch Oven, baking sheet, tea pot, cookie sheet, cauldron, tortilla press, hibachi, pie pan and more! Safe for cast iron, stainless steel, hard anodized, and glass cookware. Easy clean-up for Grills and Griddles. Perfect addition to your Weber Grill Accessories. No soap or detergent needed – just warm water. Ideal for cast iron restore and seasoning. Premium Grade 316L Stainless Steel is Food Safe and FDA approved. Ultra hygienic and dishwasher safe.
You are going to get…!!
One 8×6 Cast Iron Scrubber
One Hot Handle Holder
One Pan Scraper
One Grill Scraper
One Kitchen Towel
One Drying Hook.
e Book- Cast Iron Care and Cooking (Will be e- mailed to you as PDF)
We guarantee that you will love these products as we believe in end user satisfaction through providing best quality and maximum worth to our customers.
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 5 Piece Bundle. 10.5” Griddle, 8” Skillet, 10.25” Skillet, 10.25” Dutch Oven, and 10.25” Lid
- LODGE 5 PIECE COOKWARE SET. It’s time to cover all your bases. This set includes: 10.5 Inch Griddle, 8 Inch Skillet, 10.25 Inch Skillet, 5 Quart (10.25 Inch) Dutch Oven and Cast Iron Cover that fits 10.25 Inch Skillet and 5 Quart Dutch Oven
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- ALL INCLUSIVE SET. The Lodge 5 piece set combines the most needed cast iron cookware for a complete kitchen. It offers unparalleled heat retention as you perfect your searing, sauteing, simmering, baking, broiling, braising, frying, roasting, and grilling
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-piece set features the most needed cast iron cookware pieces for your kitchen. Cast iron is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. The black patina given to the cookware by the factory seasoning process is, in fact, vegetable oil that has been baked into a piece of cookware that has emerged from an individual sand mold. This coating of oil is a functional application and not a cosmetic application. The cookware is hanging as it rides through the electrostatic sprayer and commercial conveyer ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron which creates an easy release finish. As a result of this process, you may see a blister or bubble of oil at the southern-most point or at the end of the handle of the cookware piece. If visible, it will rub or flake off with your finger, leaving a brown spot. Don’t worry, it’s not rust but a seasoned spot that is brown, indicative of the varnish stage of seasoning. As a matter of fact, this is the color of home seasoned iron until it has been used several times. The brown spot will turn black with use. While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Set includes 10.5-inch round griddle, 8-inch skillet, 10.25-inch skillet, 5-Qt Dutch oven and 10.25-inch iron cover. Iron cover fits both the 10.25-inch skillet and the Dutch oven.
Lodge Pan Scrapers. Handheld Polycarbonate Cast Iron Pan Cleaners. (2-Pack. Red/Black)
Lodge SCRAPERPK 2 Count Red & Black Pan Scraper . Pan scraper. Durable polycarbonate. Red and Black. 2 per card. Made in China.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found dutch cast iron oven cooking kit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best dutch cast iron oven cooking kit: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy