The 2 Best Chemical Oven Quincy Labs
Nowadays, there are so many products of chemical oven quincy labs in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for chemical oven quincy labs in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings chemical oven quincy labs which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Quincy Lab 10-140 Steel/Aluminum/Acrylic Door Analog Incubator, 0.7 Cubic feet, 115V, 120W
- Analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C
- Internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet and comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization
- Bimetal controller with analog temperature knob adjusts temperature, illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on
- Interior constructed of aluminum, exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint, and see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency
- Complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards
The Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator is an analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C, an internal capacity of 0.7 cubic feet, and a +/- 0.75 degree C stability at 37 degrees C. It comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization. The bimetal temperature controller has an analog temperature knob that adjusts the temperature. An illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on. It has a see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency. This incubator has an interior of aluminum and exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint. This unit complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards. This incubator is designed for warming cultures, test kits, eggs, and other biological samples in clinical, industrial, and academic settings.
|Temperature range||Ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C|
|Capacity||0.7 cubic feet|
|Temperature stability||+/- 0.75 degrees C at 37 degrees C|
|Footprint||12 x 10 inches (W x D)|
|Interior dimensions||10 x 12 x 10 inches/25.4 x 30.5 x 25.4cm (H x W x D)|
|Exterior dimension||15 x 13 x 11 inches/38 x 33 x 27.9cm (H x W x D)|
|Power supply||115V AC, 120W|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Incubators maintain optimal conditions such as temperature and humidity in order to grow and maintain microbiological cultures or cell cultures. They are commonly used for experimental work in biology, microbiology, and molecular biology labs.
Quincy Lab, Inc. manufactures laboratory incubators and ovens. The company, established in 1973, is located in Chicago, IL.
What’s in the Box?
- Quincy Lab 10-140 incubator
- (2) Shelves
- Spirit thermometer
Quincy Lab 30GC1 Aluminized Steel Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven, 2 cubic feet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found chemical oven quincy labs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best chemical oven quincy labs: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy