The Best 52 Receivers Home Theater
Finding your suitable readers for 5.2 receivers home theater is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 5.2 receivers home theater including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
886 reviews analysed
1. Pyle Upgraded Bluetooth Amplifier Streaming
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: The audio receiver rack mount comes with everything you need to get started. This exclusive bundle from Pyle features our top of the line amplifier receiver, wireless remote control, detachable hardware rack mounts and FM antenna
- CONNECT TO EXTERNAL DEVICES: The rack mount home theater amp features USB flash and SD memory card readers, as well as a 3.5mm aux input jack and multi-source RCA audio input connectors
- WIRELESS STREAMING: The receiver rack mount features a premium built-in Bluetooth 2.1 wireless streaming receiver. Making the receiver compatible with all your favorite devices, like iPhone, Androids, tablets, etc. It has a wireless range of 30’ plus
- RELIABLE & DURABLE: The home theater receiver is made of heavy-duty metal and aluminum alloy panel to protect your gear for years to come. The package includes sturdy removable rack mount brackets for trustworthy and easy installation
- NOTE: Refer User Manual on Technical Specification before use
- HOME STEREO AMP: The rack mount home theater amp is a complete sound system. It acts like an FM radio with a digital LCD display with ID3 tag readout displaying each song title. Also features a 2.1 channel audio amp design. Wireless Range- 30’+ feet
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of 52 Receivers Home Theater, Pyle Upgraded Bluetooth Amplifier Streaming would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Pyle Upgraded Bluetooth Amplifier Streaming was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Pyle Upgraded Bluetooth Amplifier Streaming would be the Best 52 Receivers Home Theater for Money.
- Nice sound quality for a very low tech amp.
- The blutooth works well past 40 feet even through walls with no disconnects or dropouts.
- Everything on it is super low quality but for the price you can’t give it a bad rating.
- This is not a high quality surround sound amplifier.
- Perfect sound quality was not top priority since the shop is frequently noisy.
- But i figured it out it works great, good range with the bluetooth.
- Great power and sound and a very good price.
- An all-around performer at an outstanding price.
- If you don’t plan on using the remote control much then it’s a good buy for the price.
- Slim design fits well and it sounds great with my klipsch surround speakers
- Needed a small receiver to pair with some yard sale speakers and subwoofer for the workshop. Perfect sound quality was not top … Read More
2. Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT
- 3.5mm network adapter wire powered subwoofer switch small tv smart iphone 4.1 dj voice hdmi phone mono antenna indoor auto radio watt amplify compact ipod bass tube signal pc supply automotive cord house transmitter sub
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments. Includes remote control for distant audio adjustments and a power cable
- A/B SPEAKER SELECTOR: The professional integrated stereo receiver has A/B speaker selector enabling you to choose b/w speaker set. Use either A or B speakers or both. Note that when it is turned on initially it uses both speakers as default
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD / MMC card, USB, MP3, AM FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth inputs
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is equipped with Bluetooth for wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, etc
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 52 Receivers Home Theater and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 52 Receivers Home Theater then don’t look beyond Wireless Bluetooth Audio Power Amplifier – 300W 4 Channel Home Theater Sound Compact Stereo Receiver w/ USB, AM FM, 2 Mic IN w/ Echo, RCA, LED, Speaker Selector – For Studio, Home Use – Pyle PT272AUBT. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 52 Receivers Home Theater in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Otherwise very happy with function and quality for price.
- There won’t be a subwoofer, and audio quality is going to be as good as my phone’s bluetooth since all we will be doing is streaming audio.
- At less than $100, you cannot expect earth-shattering quality.
- For the price, you can’t beat it.
- Even though it is a great unit for the price!
- Love being able to have bluetooth at such a low price!
- However, those two receivers are in my great room and basement, powering some pretty high-end equipment.
- When turning on , it always chooses speakers a&b and volume starts at 20db.
- This seems to be a nice stereo system so far as I’ve had no problem yet & hope it stays that way.
- It great for what I need it for, my work. Sounds, and looks good. Great price too.
- this is what i was looking for perfect
3. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming
- You can also connect the Denon AVR with your Smart TV remote and ACCESS ALL YOUR SPEAKER SOURCES AND SURROUND MODE SELECTIONS USING JUST ONE REMOTE. Or simply USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS A REMOTE. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android and get control the receiver through your phone! Convenient, isn’t it?
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- I did not know anything about this brand, but my son did some research and i am pleased with this product
- Sound quality is what i had hoped for, and thank you denon for making an affordable model for us audiophiles with a tight budget.
- I had trouble with the setup as the quick start instructions implied that you could activate bluetooth and tech support was clo… Read More
- Using polk fronts & sub woofer and klipsch center and rears the sound quality is very nice with a number of different settings … Read More
- Obvisouly they last and the sound quality is great.
- I’m happy with features, setup, and price was fair.
- Purchased unit to upgrade sound system (hmdi) on screen setup was a breeze, worked right out of the box
- Sounds awesome with polk sub and surround with cerwin- vega 315 mains.
- I have my tv (output) tied in with my blueray, xbox, cable box, firestick, and i still have an empty hdmi input.
- Now i can use all the same devices (roku, blu-ray, chromecast, etc) and get full resolution.
- Awsome amp for 300$ well worth it now I have bluetooth
4. Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W
- AWARD WINNING ON SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. Denon’s legacy & Japanese precision technology makes it a must have for your home
- SMOOTH, SOOTHING, CLEAR SOUND EVERY SINGLE TIME During setup, the Audyssey Suite an EQ calibration system measures & dynamically optimizes all speakers in your home theatre for all listening levels. No sudden blasts or muffled dialogues anymore
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology. Be it the sound of a helicopter or torrential rains – it’ll sound so real, you’ll think it’s happening right above you
- All HDMI ports (6 In, 1 out) follow the LATEST REVISION TO HIGH BANDWIDTH DIGITAL CONTENT PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS (HDCP 2.3) & are also backward compatible with the earlier versions. Don’t fret if your devices have HDCP 2.2 they’ll work perfectly well
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi Fi, Airplay or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS No Command Center or extra hardware required. Get Hi Fi sound around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer & more
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV with this 7.2 channel stereo receiver. Featuring HLG, HDR10, BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut & 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, it DELIVERS EXCEPTIONAL BRIGHTNESS, CONTRAST & COLOR enriching your movie and gaming experience
- FULL VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH AMAZON ALEXA lets you sit back and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Adjust the volume, change the track or switch the inputs absolutely hands free
Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 52 Receivers Home Theater is that even though Denon Avr S750h Receiver Channel 165W is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- Advanced Auto Calibration technology (Adv. DCAC)
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- In the box: Receiver unit, Remote control, Size AAA Batteries for Remote control, FM wire antenna (aerial), Start-up guide, Operating Instructions
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
If you are buying a 52 Receivers Home Theater for the first time, then you should have Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision. It has fewer features when you make 52 Receivers Home Theater comparisons of Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision with any other 52 Receivers Home Theater but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a 52 Receivers Home Theater, grab any 52 Receivers Home Theater but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- The sound quality is great as i have not upgraded in awhile so my knowledge of what out there is slim.
- Great buy for the money and quality product.
- Audio quality is excellent, and it even has analog stereo audio in for my now-ancient jvc vcr (yes, i still have tapes).
- Once i figured everything out, i am totally pleased with the excellent sound, i like the dts-neural settings.
- Very soft clear sound, and good price!
- Other than that, for the price, that’s nothing better.
- For the price (300-ish), this thing has just the right power and hookups i need, not sure why you’d wanna spend any more, unles… Read More
- Just remember these items take a pounding in shipping.
- One of the top reviews mentions no hdmi cec for the receiver, but it definitely does have it; i didn’t have to even configure a… Read More
- I actually thought the six dt speakers would hook up to the tv like a soundbar.
- I mated a new polk psw10 10 subwoofer to this sony, and the sound/volume of my system is now truly impressive.
- Upgrading from a sony 1000w htib and there’s just no competition.
- The user interface is a bit clunky (c’mon sony), but it works just fine once it’s set up.
- Timely Delivery & consideration of shippers.I truly appreciate you getting this receiver to my husband before the Super Bowl st… Read More
- Picked this up for my new home theater. I am running an Atmos 5.2.2 setup. Some other reviewers have indicated that it only run… Read More
6. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver
Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Sony STR-DH790 7.2-Ch AV Receiver, 4K HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Dts:X, With Bluetooth which have been in market longer than anyone. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 52 Receivers Home Theater in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 52 Receivers Home Theater and it could be any of the high value 52 Receivers Home Theater, chances are that would be much costlier than Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. 1000W Bluetooth Theater Karaoke Receiver
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next-gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo bass treble microphone and volume adjustments
- DIGITAL VFD: Display The home theater surround sound receiver system has a built-in VFD display w/ AM/FM radio Features front panel control center & integrated over the current short circuit and over-voltage protection includes a remote control
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming Works with today’s latest devices including Smartphones iPhone iPad and computers with hassle Free receiver pairing
- 1000W PEAK POWER: The Pyle 5 2 channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system Gives you 1000W peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT: The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV 3D and Blu ray video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output Connect and stream audio/video from external devices via USB RCA HDMI optical/digital audio
1000W Bluetooth Theater Karaoke Receiver is another one which falls under 52 Receivers Home Theater for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, 1000W Bluetooth Theater Karaoke Receiver ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 52 Receivers Home Theater and that is what has revived them. 1000W Bluetooth Theater Karaoke Receiver has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of 1000W Bluetooth Theater Karaoke Receiver is amazing features.
8. 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- 5.2 CHANNEL: The Pyle 5.2 Channel Hi-Fi Home Theater Receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers w/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next gen audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
- DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: The home theater surround sound receiver system has a built-in LCD display and AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center and integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage protection. Includes remote control
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- 4K UHD TV SUPPORT: The AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-Ray video pass-through support w/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect and stream audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital audio
Features: – 5.2 Channel Receiver System – AV (Audio/Video) Stereo Amplifier – Hi-Fi Home Theater Surround Sound – Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming – Next Gen Audio DSP Sound Processing Technology – 4K Ultra HD TV Pass-Through Support – 3D Video & Blu-Ray Video Pass-Through Support – Digital LCD Display with AM/FM Radio – Connect & Stream Audio from External Devices – MP3 Digital Audio Support – USB Flash Drive Reader – Connection Interface: (3) x HDMI, RCA (L/R), Speaker Binding Posts, Optical / Digital Audio – HDMI Output + Dedicated RCA Subwoofer Output – (2) 1/4’’ -inch Microphone Inputs – Independent Input Source Selection – Digital Graphic Audio Output Level Display – Mic Echo, Bass, Treble, Volume Control Adjustment – Over Current, Short Circuit, and Over Voltage Protection Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity: – Simple & Hassle-Free Pairing – Instantly Receives Wireless Music Streaming – Works with all of Today’s Latest Devices – Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, Computers, etc.) – Bluetooth Version: 4.0 – Bluetooth Network Name: ‘PyleUSA’ – Wireless Range: 30’+ ft. What’s in the Box: – AV Receiver – Remote Control – AM / FM Radio Antennas Technical Specs: – Power Output: 1000 Watt MAX – Amplifier Receiver Type: 5.2-Channel – Speaker Impedance: 4-16 Ohm – S/N Ratio: >80dB – T.H.D.: <0.05% -="" frequency="" response:="" 20hz-20khz="" -="" radio="" station="" memory:="" 30="" presets="" -="" dsp/eq:="" live,="" hall,="" disco,="" church,="" rock,="" jazz,="" classic="" -="" digital="" audio="" file="" support:="" mp3="" wma="" -="" maximum="" usb="" flash="" support:="" up="" to="" 16gb="" -="" battery="" operated="" remote="" control,="" requires="" (2)="" x="" ‘aaa’="" batteries,="" not="" included="" -="" power="" cable="" length:="" 3.9’="" ft.="" -="" power="" supply:="" 120v="" -="" total="" unit="" dimensions="" (l="" x="" w="" x="" h):="" 16.9’’="" x="" 12.8’’="" x="" 4.9="" ’’="" -inches="" -="" sold="" as:="" 1="" -="" weight:="" 18.74="" lbs.="">0.05%>
9. Multi Channel Bluetooth Preamplifier Receiver
- BLUETOOTH-COMPATIBLE: The professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- 7 INPUTS: The pro audio digital amp box supports headphone, dual USB, SD card, MP3, FM tuner, AUX, CD player, 2 microphone input w/ echo for karaoke or event hosting, RCA audio input and output dedicated for subwoofer w/ screw-type speaker terminals
- 3000-WATT POWER: The Pyle Multi-Channel Hybrid Preamplifier Receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 3000 watts peak power to be used for multi speaker w/ 2-8 ohms impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality amplified audio
- EQ CONTROLS: The home amplifier with bluetooth has crisp buttons for audio sources and selector, rotary knob for equalization, echo, bass, treble, microphone and master volume adjustments. Also features LED backlight illumination w/ dimmer control
- DISPLAY METER: The rack mount home theater system receiver has a built-in digital LCD display w/ front panel control center. Equipped w/ built-in cooling fan and integrated overload short circuitry. Remote control and mounting brackets are included
10. Pioneer Vsx 534 5 2 Ch Virtual Bluetooth
- With DTS Virtual: x, You can enjoy a three-dimensional immersive sound similar to DTS: x, without the need of height or rear speakers. The technology supports 2 to 7. 1. 4-Channel input source, For delivery on 2 to 5. 1-Channel speaker layout. Dots Virtual: x works with all DTS Codecs, including DTS: x.
- Just press the personal preset button on the front panel for three seconds, and your current settings such as volume level and listening mode can be saved. Up to three presets can be registered and easily called up from the front panel button or the remote control.
- The VSX-534 is equipped with zone B Audio output terminals for expanding the main zone sound by connecting your wireless headphone Dock. You can listen to the sound playing in the living room via wireless headphones.
- With this unique mid-range sound control feature, you can make independent volume adjustments to the range including dialogues in films, with the up/down key on the remote control.
- When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atoms height virtualize enables a more immersive listening experience, creating a virtual Surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without employing additional surround or height speakers.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 52 Receivers Home Theater yet, then Pioneer Vsx 534 5 2 Ch Virtual Bluetooth is your choice. It is another one which is Best 52 Receivers Home Theater Under 100$ and 52 Receivers Home Theater comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Pioneer Vsx 534 5 2 Ch Virtual Bluetooth offers best features and although it does not have, Pioneer Vsx 534 5 2 Ch Virtual Bluetooth’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 52 Receivers Home Theater Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.